Tuesday, February 24, 2009

What's on My Night Stand? February 2009

5 Minutes for Books Hosts: What's on My Nightstand the 4th Tuesday of every month. And I always miss them! Well not this month!

My nightstand is figurative now, as I relocated the bookshelf (that's right, I used an entire bookshelf as my nightstand!) to another room.

But my TBR pile is ever growing.  Right now, I'm reading: The Widow of the South.  But next month I'd like to finish up the following (in no particular order):

The Birth of Venus by Sarah Dunant (His Fic Challenge)
The Queen of Babble by Meg Cabot (Chick Lit Challenge)
The Queen of Babble in the Big City by Meg Cabot (Chick Lit Challenge)
The Friday Night Knitting Club by Kate Jacobs (What's in a Name Challenge)
The Sugar Queen by Sarah Addison Allen (because I loved Garden Spells)
Quicksand by Iris Johansen (for fun)

Since I only finished 4.5 books in February (I finished the Russian Concubine on February 1st so I think that should count as a January read - 6 books), I think this list is in line with how much time I provide myself for reading.  At least 3 of these books are quick, 2 day reads.

Happy book blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment