Thursday, January 1, 2004

Contact and Legal Information

You can contact me at bellsforstacy [at] gmail [dot] com, or post a comment on any post (I LOVE that!).

If you would like me to review something you've written (and I'd LOVE to, by the way) please email me and we can discuss.  I pretty much read anything ... but (you knew there was a but) I don't do horror, scary or incredibly violent or erotica.

I will read (with great pleasure) literary fiction, some sci-fi, romance, historical fiction, and limited non-fiction.  But like I said, if you can sell me on it, I'll read it.  Timing on book reviews vary by genre, real life events, other committments, and mood in general.  I'm sure you understand.

Please also note, that I do use google AdSense on this blog, and they think I should include the following:

We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
 More questions on that should probably be directed to Google AdSense ... because a lawyer I am not.

Also, please note that the thoughts here are all mine.  If you'd like to link to any of my reviews or comments or various unsundry thoughts on novels and book blogging and reading in general, please do so.  If you'd let me know though ... so I could brag about being linked somewhere?  Thanks much!

Happy book blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment