Tuesday, January 20, 2009

2009 What's In a Name Challenge



Last one and I swear I'm done! The What's in a Name Challenge information is available at the link. Basically, you have to read 6 books in 2009 that fit the following:



1. A book with a "profession" in the title (Midwives, Bohjalian)
2. A book with a "time of day" in the title (Friday Night Knitting Club, Kate Jacobs)
3. A book wth a "relative" in the title (Between Sisters, Kristin Hannah)
4. A book with a "body part" in the title (Fall On Your Knees, Ann-Marie MacDonald)
5. A book with a "building" in the title (Anne of Green Gables, L.M. Montgomery)
6. A book with a "medical condition" in the title (Club Dead, Charlaine Harris)

I've seen that many of the book bloggers I follow are participating so I thought, what the heck. That only brings me to 4 challenges for 2009 and 19 books to read for 2009. Which is, like, nothing. I also thought it might broaden my horizons a bit. And I have no idea what books I will read for what. My TBR pile is gi-normous (and not helped by my recent trip to the used book store) so I'm sure I'll find something. Does "shop" (as in Bitsy's Bait and BBQ Shop) count as a building? (Updated - sadly, shop is not in the title!)

No comments:

Post a Comment