Tuesday, June 23, 2009

What's on Your Nightstand - June

Hosted by 5 Minutes for Books this is the post where I tell you all about what I read this past month.  And this month, I'm actually on time!


So this past June I read:

And I'm currently reading, First Comes Love, Then Comes Malaria.  Which, I should have finished before the 30th, personal and work life permitting.

So how does this fare against what I said I would read?  AWESOME, that's how it fares.  I read everything on that list (if I finished FCL,TCM that is).  I should get a medal.  Granted, to make it easy on myself, I only had 4 books on that list and two of them were Chick Lit.

But, where do we go from here?  Next month I would like to read:

The Tory Widow, Christine Blevins
The Girl from Junchow, Kate Furnivall
Run, Anne Patchett
Evermore, Alyson Noel
The Tea Rose, Jennifer Donnelly

This list is ambitious.  One - because two of those books I don't own.  Two - because I have two weddings to go to in July, one of which is my sister's so I'm heavily involved in the planning, and who knows when I'll find time to read.

SNAP!  I just remembered.  I have to read (and I mean have to read) Harry Potter 6!  Wow.  This list IS ambitious!

3 comments:

  1. I keep picking up The Friday Night Knitting Club whenever I see it and setting it back down. Eventually it will stay in my hand!

    Thanks for sharing and great ambitions! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually gave my mother-in-law the Friday Night Knitting Club book, and I believe that she enjoyed it. Maybe it should go on my own TBR list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read a couple of the Harry Potter books. I plan on doing my own Harry Potter challenge starting in the fall - I want to read through the whole series.

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete