Thursday, March 26, 2009

What's on Your Night Stand March 2009

Hosted by 5 Minutes for Books

Otherwise known as ... why can I not remember to do this on the last Tuesday of the month?  Or why can't I plan what I will read in any given month?

Last month I said I would read, The Birth of Venus, The Queen of Babble books, Friday Night Knitting Club, the Sugar Queen and Quicksand.

What I actually read?  Widow of the South, Countdown, Between Sisters, Confessions of a Jane Austen Addict, and The Host.

I am terrible at this.  The good news?  I still read 5 books this past month.  The bad news?  All but one of them were light reads, and um ... none of them were on my TBR pile.

So for next month ...

The Birth of Venus (if I don't get it done before Wednesday)
Friday Night Knitting Club
The Sugar Queen

I'm going to just try and stick to those three.  If I get those three read in April I will consider it a victory.  Because I also know that Nora Roberts new series comes out next month and I'm a sucker for those.  And Marisa de los Santos has a new book coming out on the 1st which I know I won't be able to pass up.  And in perusing Amazon right now I found this: Romanov Bride, which just came out last month, which I may have to pick up as well.

See?  I can't even stick to a list when I'm making the list.  I'm hopeless.

No comments:

Post a Comment