Friday, July 24, 2009

Seducing an Angel


Seducing an Angel, Mary Balogh

I have a guilty pleasure.  I read romance novels.  I know, I know.

I'm not going into detail here, because ... well it's a romance novel and it's not winning any awards any time soon (except maybe romance novel awards, which there are bunches of, I know).

But this little series set in Regency London is really quite fun.  It's a whole bunch of recurring characters (my favorite thing) and this is the 4th book.  Not my favorite one in the series, the first one may well be the best.

I have high hopes for the 5th one ... the cousins story.  But her website is wierd on when that one is due out.

With everyone married, and my traveling done, I am hoping to read some more in the last few days of July than I did in the mid days of July.  But if you look romance novels, specifically those with recurring characters where a whole family gets a happy ever after complete with 2.5 kids ... this series is the one for you!

1 comment:

  1. nothing at all wrong with romance. it makes up 1/3 of the reading population. a good escape with a happy ending never hurt anyone.
    great blog. i love connecting with other readers, reviewers, and writers. i'm following you now. you should check out/follow mine. i have all things book related...
    nice seeing you.
    xo

    ReplyDelete