Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Lit Flicks Challenge

As you recall from this post earlier this week, I found a bunch of book blogs the other day. One such blog, thebluestockings, is hosting a Lit Flicks challenge from September 1 through February 28, 2009.

The rules and details are all available at the link, but essentially between now and February 28th you read 5 books that have been or will be made into movies, and watch at least 2 of the adaptations.


It sounded like a good time to me, so my list of the 5 books is below:
1. Nights in Rodanthe, Nicholas Sparks
2. Harry Potter 6, JK Rowling
3. Brideshead Revisited, Evelyn Waugh
4. The Secret Life of Bees, Sue Monk Kidd
5. and either Jumper, Steven Gould, or Bringing Down the House, Ben Mezrich (movie title: "21")

That's not really iron clad. I might also through a Jason Bourne book in there, as I've wanted to read those too.

No comments:

Post a Comment