Monday, December 1, 2008

What's on My Nightstand?

I missed last Tuesday's "What's on My Nightstand?" so I thought better late than never.  Unfortunately for me, many of the books from last month are still there.  Mostly because I added the Sookie Stackhouse mysteries for November, and read three of those instead of reading what I'd already committed myself to reading.
But for the record I have to read the following:
Secret Life of Bees
Reading Lolita in Tehran
Keeping the Crown
The Other Queen (can not manage to get into this one)
Girls Guide to Hunting and Fishing
Marley and Me

I know I'm forgetting some.  I have a system on my bookcase; books that are lined up neatly I've already read.  Books that are stacked on top or resting on top of the other books I have not read.  Which reminds me ... I need to go to the library and pick up Brisingr on CD for Brian.

No comments:

Post a Comment