Saturday, July 21, 2007

Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers a Plenty

I'm not sure if Meryl's finished or not ... I'm not. I'm at Chapter 10 and wanted to share my thoughts.

This book is EXTREMELY fast paced and action packed. I can barely breath with anticipation and fear that everywhere they go they are being attacked. Is Harry still marked with the trace? So that they will know where he is whereever he goes?

I have a bad feeling about Lupin. I remember reading somewhere in the 3rd book that werewolves were susceptible to dark magic. I have a feeling he ratted them out, perhaps against his will, but I have a feeling he did it anyway.

But - on second thought - I bet he's one that knows to trust Snape? I bet Snape made him do it.

I also think RAB is a girl. Just something Hermoine said ... but I have a feeling that Im going to find that out in chapter 10. The wedding chapter and the one before it were classic trio. I love these kids.

Voldemort being in Harry's head IS. NOT. GOOD. I foresee a big to-do over that particular feature.

Alright ... back to reading. I'll be done by this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment